Monday, January 28, 2008

What happend last 5 days???

5 days i didn't update my blog??? wow!!! time really flies... well thursday and friday was a routine day for me... nothing much interesting happened...

saturday morning we went to tasik cempaka... my father went for jogging, my mother was with us... in the evening, there was a lunch treat by my father's colleague... we were so tired when we returned home...



look at how tired we were...

sunday??? well... i watched movies... it's the only time on a week that both my parents allow me to watch it... other times??? a biggg NO...



today... yes... as usual monday... school day... but new thing is that i received another pair of my kindergarten uniform...



that's my new uniform... and it's M size... boy... i'm getting bigger now.... :)

want to see me in my uniform???



background was done by my father... he said that it looks better with green background... don't you think so???

No comments: