Sunday, March 23, 2008

My activities for this week

Well... weekdays is the same rutine... morning go to school... evening back at home... at night finish my homework... play with my siblings then sleep...

Saturday 22/3/08 was where the fun begins.. morning we played outside...



that's me with my bike...

Then afternoon we went a wedding invitation of my father's old and best friend's young sister at putrajaya... both my grandparents were with us also...



my post at the wedding hall in putrajaya... hehehe....

then, we went to my grandparent's house... there, we did something that was never done before for the last 20 over years ago.... look at the picture below...



yes!!!! playing in the bathtub... last time the tub was used for activities like this was in 1988!!! at that time my aunty was only 2 years and my dad was 12...

23 March... my mom's birthday.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA....

1 comment:

Lily said...

laaa.. mi papa gi skali keee.. nk ikottt... .. tak bgtauuuu.. klo tak lili balekkk.. .. waa.. bath tub tuu.. lamo jame doh weh~