Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Last week of March 2008

well... let me see... what happened... my father went to johor bharu and penang to conduct interview session at regional office there... while waiting for boarding.. my father snap this photo for my blog... on wednesday... my father went to his office and he received the goods that was won during his bid in lelong.com.my... what did he won... yes... transformers bedsheet... it is nice also... i really love it very much... on saturday, there's a bowling game between my father's ministry and 3 commissions under the ministry... i.e. ministry of energy, water and communications (mewc) with malaysian communications and multimedia commission (skmm), energy commission (ST) and national water services commission (SPAN).... here are some of the candid photo taken by me.... i also saw a replica of optimus prime... leader of the autobot... so i took my chance to snap a photo with my siblings.... on sunday, there was a maulidurrasul celebration... where we celebrate the birth of prophet Muhammad (pbuh)... this is surau al hijrah... where we wait to start the walk and sing the song that commendate our prophet (pbuh) from the surau to the hall... about 5 meters away.... my teachers... actually there are more but i managed to snap at both of them... hehe...

No comments: