Friday, May 23, 2008

April and May 2008, in summary...

What happened in April & May 2008? This is what happened, in summary...

My brother and I watching pocho-pocho dance performed by my father's officemate during bowling inter industry tournament in Berjaya Times Square on 5 April 2008.


I slipped and fell on the toilet bowl and injured myself. What happened? Luckly 1 stitch only. 7 April 2008



Well dressed for special event at my dad's office. He was away for paintball game on morning and in the evening, we went to his office. 26 April 2008.




Another activity, in the evening after our school on 5 May 2008.


Mother's Day celebration at Alamanda, Putrajaya. Colouring contest. This was before we went to my grandparent's house in Bangi. 10 May 2008

This was taken at Dataran Putrajaya on 10 May 2008, which was on weekend. We were here 2 days ago as the organizer promised that they'll have the show nightly, but we only managed to see the show on weekend.

This was during the open day of Malaysian Institute of Aviation Technology (MIAT) in Salak Tinggi. We went there on 11 May 2008. My uncle was a student here but now he is in Asia Pacific Flight Training - Academy of Flight Training in Kota Bharu.

This picture was taken when we were in Chesna. One of the flight which is my uncle currently flying. I can't imagine how my uncle flies these plane as he is big... very big.... bigger and taller than my father. Even my father complains that the seat is unconfortable. Ayah Cik... any comments? hehehe...

No comments: